We design and develop timeless products with a sustainable story behind and ahead of them
Whatever we do, we think about the history and future of each product. This means thinking about every aspect of the design, production and presentation of a product - great photography and storytelling included.
We have a hands-on-approach to creation, meaning that you'll see more drawings and mock-up models going your way than clean CAD renders. It's what helps us think and then understand a product and each material, a central part of designing something made to last.
At the moment we are looking for:
- companies or manufacturers looking for sustainable product design or consultancy services
- craftsmen/women looking to have their products redesigned, their stories told and to reach our growing online audience
- writers, photographers and artists interested in submitting work to OneAware magazine
- brands and companies with values aligned to ours, interested in sponsoring OneAware
- guest-writers for our blog on the themes of creative collaboration, responsible consumerism and sustainability
Please e-mail: email@example.com
If you have something different in mind, send us your idea of our perfect collaboration via e-mail - we are always keen to hear from you and welcome new partnerships!
What our clients are saying:
"Ana was commissioned to develop a concept bag design. With a very wide scope and broadly loose requirements she proactively designed a really impressive and unique design satisfying all stakeholders and genuinely exceeding expectations. She also project managed the process leading us on the design and creative journey. She has deep knowledge and experience (beyond her years!) in product design and materials. I would highly recommend using Ana. She is also a pleasure to work with!" - Joseph Zekaria